Success certainly doesn’t have to make you crazy, unhappy, or selfish. But sometimes it does play out that way.
I don’t know much about being a millionaire, but I’ll bet I’d be darling at it. – Dorothy Parker
There are plenty of advantages to material success. But it’s smart to keep your focus on the practices and mindset that will make that success enjoyable.
Today on Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone is talking with her friend JB, who founded and runs MorningCoach.com. Sonia called him up because she has been impressed by how he balances success and fun without losing himself.
Content warning: This episode briefly discusses a suicide/murder.
In this 26-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone and JB Glossinger talk about:
- When normal business ups and downs turn into tragedy
- Transactional vs. relationship-focused businesses
- Whether online business owners are more likely to lose touch with reality
- JB’s tip for “surrendering to your assignment” to keep you grounded
- JB’s suggestions for maintaining a healthy mindset about success, pleasures, and money
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes