Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is not only a smart entrepreneur, she is also part designer, part business strategist, and part coach.
A few years ago, she would’ve told you that she wasn’t an entrepreneur, but this has changed.
She now runs her own successful business and helps other ladypreneurs gain the clarity and confidence they need to connect with their ideal clients and build their brand and business online.
Last year, when they met at Chris Ducker’s Tropical Think Tank, Jon Nastor was blown away by her marketing strategies (which she calls her superpower) and her truly beautiful web design work, which has been the foundation of her business for years.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 33-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Jessica Rea discuss:
- Understanding your clients and helping them achieve their goals
- Turning your insecurities into assets
- How to create opportunities for yourself
- Dealing with the loneliness of starting your own business
- Why Jessica starts her day the night before
- How to start your day to stay focused and productive
- Learning to hit publish (both literally and metaphorically)
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes