Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is the author of The Brain Audit, a cartoonist, marketing strategist, and brilliant entrepreneur.
A degree in accountancy got him a job at one of the best advertising agencies in the world. This opportunity helped guide him through the world of copywriting, TV commercials, cartoons, as well as graphic and web design.
As the owner of Psychotactics, he writes about marketing strategies, offers business and marketing strategy workshops, and personally advises at 5000bc, his highly sought-after membership community.
In his spare time, he is the host of The Three Month Vacation podcast.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 46-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Sean D’Souza discuss:
- How clients should be treated
- Care, protection, and guidance — it makes us who we are
- Talking about ordinary things in an extraordinary way
- Learning the ways of cartoonists
- The idea that your ability to do something is based on the number of good examples that you get
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes