Everyone’s fixated on getting traffic, whether paid or organic. As if, somehow, this will unlock the door to a flood of new clients.
Truth is, traffic should be the last thing on your mind. Sure, you need it, but if you don’t have the right marketing system in place that attracts leads and properly nurtures them over the buying cycle, you’re just burning cash with any form of online advertising.
Today on Unemployable, Brian Clark shares the exact marketing system he used to attract more clients than he could handle back in the day. Plus, Brian reveals the tweaks that make this rock-solid system work today and into the future.
In this episode of Unemployable with Brian Clark, Brian discusses:
- Why you should begin with the end in mind
- How to get in your prospect’s head
- Why syncing the buyer journey to email is critical
- How to educate people into choosing you
- Why demonstrated (instead of claimed) authority rocks
- Advertising secrets of the best of the best in paid traffic
- How “content upgrades” work with smart advertising
Unemployable with Brian Clark on iTunes